the weekend, experienced leaders will accompany all groups. No previous
experience of any activity is necessary. All activities will be tailored
to suit the capabilities of participants, and it is hoped that even experienced
people will find new challenges to be enjoyed. Planned activities include
climbing, abseiling, coastal walking (including beaches - bring your swimming
costume), and kite flying. The donation for the weekend includes accommodation,
travel, meals (except those purchased on the journeys) and all activities.
1. The address of the accommodation in Pembrokeshire is
Stackpole for Schools
Pembroke (01646) 661330
The Stackpole Centre is equipped with bunk beds in dormitories, sleeping up to six people in a room. You should bring your own sleeping bag (and a pillow if you require one). There are no resident staff at the centre. Everybody will be invited to contribute to the communal housekeeping chores (mainly washing up and cleaning the house before our departure)
2. Smoking is not permitted in the Stackpole Centre.
3. The group will leave from the Adventure Club base in Higgins Walk, Stevenage SG1 4YP (see location map) at 6.00pm on Friday evening. You should be at the Adventure Club base by 5.15pm so that your luggage can be loaded onto the minibus roof rack. Cars may be parked for the weekend at our base in Stevenage. Click here for location map
4. We plan to arrive back in Stevenage at about 10pm on Sunday evening.
5. The minibus will stop en route on both Friday and Sunday evening so that individuals may purchase meals.
6. Equipment recommended for your safety and comfort: